- It's not pick-pockets you have to watch out for, but kleptomaniacs on the tour bus.
- Don't become accidently engaged to a European cousin after the language barrier plays out over dinner.
- If the man who played Mr. Roper becomes a hot commodity anyone in Europe could find love.
- At the same time try not to fall in love with the lecherous lothario tour director, you'll only end up with a broken heart and a penicillin shot.
- Never fall asleep next to a pervert with a camera.
- If you run out of money for food, there's always plenty of cheese to be had.
Gosh, it's hard to believe that two weeks from now I will be in London. I think my Mom is getting excited vicariously for me. Hence, the movie choice. Here is a little look at where I will be going...it's quite a whirlwind tour but certainly an adventure.