I am worried. So there. Every now and then a little worry is okay to admit, right?
But I will distract myself with some rambling...the kind of rambling one does to avoid thinking about serious life altering scenarios.
- Do you think Leona Helmsley's dog has a crystal chandellier in the dog house?
- How the hell do they attach Britney's hair extensions -wasn't the girl bald just 5 months ago?
- Do telemarketers accept calls from other telemarketers?
- Can you get workers comp from a papercut if it becomes infected and disables you?
- No solicitors. Are girl scouts peddling those cute yummy cookies considered solicitors?
- There is no i in team...who comes up with this bull?
- West Nile virus really isn't that exotic if your Egyptian.
- The pet rock, doggie steps, spray on hair...modern marvels!
- The inventor of the Flowbee was in cahoots with the developer of the Mullet hairstyle.
- You're a roadie. The rock life is in your blood. Now...imagine your next assignment is a Hanson show.
- The running man...ahhhh I miss this dance move.
- The beret...this could have made a comeback. Great job, Monica Lewinsky!
Alright, now I'm just going to try to get some sleep...I have successfully distracted myself.