Monday, January 14, 2008

Politics...feeling overwhelmed? Check this out

Iowa and New Hampshire are so last week.
Now it's time to think about what you want in a candidate and with all the mixed messages, sensationalism and name calling...you are at a standstill. By saying this, I know I am taking a risk, but let's just say I feel our country would be safer in the hands of any of the candidates than I have felt its been in the last oh...say...seven years or so.
With that being said, I do not intend on playing 'eenie meenie miney mo' either. This is a highly important time for everyone to consider who can turn things around. Not that my political stance bears any weight out there but I was stymied. Repeat: I am not a pundit. So I decided to use a piece of really cool technology that my sister Mary sent me. Please do not think that it should be the litmus test for your voting but it's a fun way to see what they come up with. Who is your man or woman? Check here to see...
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

No comments: