Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...November is here

I am so wiped out. I need some Sunny D...some Vitamin D and I need to stop living in a world of flourescent lights...I need daylight and fresh air....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway, Happy Halloween. Does it sound like I'm getting the blues because the days are getting longer. This happens every year...and especially as I approach my birthday. Stepping into November does it to me. The beautiful fall foliage is going to be clumping on the ground and it takes the romance away from fall...technically we're still in autumn but November always feels like winter.

I am already thinking about visiting some place warm on holiday break in February...My friend Kevin called yesterday suggesting L.A. as a destination, where he lives. He lives near the beach...I can't say that this sounds too bad. I've been wanting to visit my friend Jackie anyway, along with a few other people I've met along the way that live out there. Never been, it's a possibility. How is it that I've been to Hawaii twice but never California. Well, LAX does not count...sitting in an airport does not qualify as time well spent in a state. Please see my post on Minnesota back in May.

No comments: