Friday, July 9, 2010

Yoga-Pup


I've been trying to use this vacation to focus my efforts on getting stronger.
The running, as I said the other day, has been out for the past three days-with high heat and humidity.
Swimming and yoga have been my friends.
The other day though I had a nice little surprise as I did my a.m. routine. I got a nuzzle from my furry friend who joined me on the floor.

It turns out Lucy is pretty good (naturally) at downward dog. She likes to stretch out on my mat even when I'm not on it. Hilarious. There is a reason we named her after the redheaded comedienne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I stumbled upon your blog and loved the picture of Lucy doing yoga! My cats like to do yoga on my mat and we had a kitten that thought he should run up my back leg and perch on my shoulder whenever I did Warrior I.

Animals certainly bring joy to the journey!